no not this summer
anyone going this summer
ICGRM takin' over
no not this summer
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
when ya going
ICGRM takin' over
i'm going a couple of times....hopefully more.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
me and a couple of the seniors are headin out for the 6th through the 13th of june
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I will be there from July 9-16.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I will be there either the first week in July or the second week in June.
I'll be there June 11-18.
Bookmarks